Parent information evenings for your school community
Dyslexia Support South run complimentary parent information evenings on a range of topics as we help raise awareness of living and learning with a learning difference.
“Very well presented.”
“Great evening. Lots of useful information.”
“Very useful and inspiring.”
“Thank you so much. I now realise that my son needs my help more.”
“Absolutely amazing workshop! Have come away with so much! Thank you.”
The range of topics include:
- What are learning differences and what will I notice?
- As a parent or caregiver – what can I do?
- Understanding and managing the learning stress.
- My child is dyslexic, what does this mean for them?
- Bullying prevention and learning differences
- Or any other topic you would like to know about
At the end of the parent information evenings we provide the opportunity for attendees to have a one on one session with their own personal questions with our Dyslexia Support South consultants.
Schools can request us to run an information evening for their parents and caregivers at their school and also community organisations can do the same for their local region. If this is something that you are interested in please contact us.
Keep up to date with our specific information evenings on our events page.