The emotional impact of having a learning difference can cause heightened anxiety, especially with learning, low self esteem and feelings of frustration and anger.
“80% of Learning Difficulties could be due to stress. Removing the stress leaves 20% of the problem. We can work with that!”
Neil Mackay , UK Learning Differences expert.
Parents can make a difference by helping their child understand and manage these learning stresses.