Dyslexia-friendly teaching methods
Neil Mackay (international dyslexic expert) has shown that teaching to the “10%” (the percentage of the population with dyslexia) not only supports the child with a learning difference but the other 90%.
There are two main methods that schools and teachers can apply to support students with learning differences.
- 4D for schools
- Universal Design for Learning